MONSTER JAM CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KABB-TV and KMYS-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations KMYS-TV and KABB-TV (collectively the “Station”), Feld Entertainment (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text the keyword “DIGGER” to shortcode 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to one (1) message relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on December 24, 2012 at 5:00 a.m. CST and all entries must be received by 11:55 p.m. CST on January 6, 2013. Station is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on Monday, January 7, 2013.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned
1. Five (5) winners will each receive four (4) tickets to Monster Jam at the Alamodome on January 12, 2013 or January 13, 2013. Date of tickets to be determined by the Station. Each prize is valued at eighty-eight dollars ($88.00). Station and Sponsor are not responsible in the event the performance is canceled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be forfeited. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229 and on the Station’s website at www.foxsanantonio.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229 Attn: Monster Jam Contest by January 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC and Sponsor(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.