Trans Siberian Orchestra Text to Win Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KABB-TV and KMYS-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KABB-TV and KMYS-TV (collectively, the “Station”), Stone City Attractions, Inc., Trans Siberian Orchestra, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) Only one entry per contestant per weekday (Monday through Friday). Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
(i) Watch FOX News at Nine weekdays between December 10 and December 14, 2012 between 9p.m. and 10p.m. on KABB, channel 29 and look for the daily keyword. Text the correct daily keyword to short code 45203. Each daily keyword will only be accepted between the time it airs until 11:59 p.m. CST on that particular day.
(ii) Text the keyword “WINTER” to the short code 45203 between November 26 and December 7, 2012. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to one (1) messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on November 26, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Daily entries with the correct daily keyword must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. CST each day during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Entries for the daily drawing will not carry over to another daily drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO WIN:
(i) Each weekday between December 11 and December 17, 2012, one (1) daily winner for the previous weekday daily keyword will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) winners.
(ii) On December 10, 2012, five (5) winners will be randomly selected from among all valid and correct entries received for the keyword “WINTER” (the “Non-Daily Winners”).
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. A total of ten (10) winners will be selected.
a. Each of the five (5) daily winners will receive two (2) tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra at the AT&T Center on December 22, 2012. The December 11, 2012 winner will receive fifth row seats, the December 12, 2012 winner will receive forth row seats, the December 13, 2012 winner will receive third row seats, the December 14, 2012 winner will receive second row seats, and the December 17, 2012 winner will receive first row seats. Each daily prize is valued at one hundred forty one dollars ($141.00). Station is not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
b. Each of the five (5) Non-Daily Winners will receive two (2) tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra at the AT&T Center on December 22, 2012. Each Non-Daily Winner prize is valued at one hundred twenty one dollars ($121.00). Station is not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be forfeited. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any thirty (30) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries for each method of entry.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KABB/KMYS, 4335 NW Loop 410; San Antonio, TX 78229 and on the Station’s website at www.foxsanantonio.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4335 NW Loop 410; San Antonio, TX 78229 Attn: Trans Siberian Orchestra Giveaway by January 4, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. San Antonio Television, LLC, Stone City Attractions, Inc., and Trans Siberian Orchestra accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.