Daytime @ Nine: 12 Days of Giving Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this giveaway, individuals must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the KABB-TV and KMYS-TV viewing area, and are existing users of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations KMYS-TV and KABB-TV, (collectively the “Station”), Outreach for Smiles; The Skin & Permanent Make-Up Institute; Marco’s Pizza; Incredible Pizza Company; Canyon Lake Golf Club; Mr. Gatti’s; Tooth Transition; Courtyard Marriot; Diamond Shine Carwash; Your Fitness 365; Starbucks; Habachi Buffet; Blats Fitness; Stage Night; Harry & David; Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa; Valencia Hotel; Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau; Boiler House; Max’s Wine Dive; Grand Hyatt, (collectively, the “Sponsors”) Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one (1) winner per household if more than one winner per contest. To be eligible, you can not have won any contest on KABB or KMYS in the past 30 days from the end date of this promotion.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address per weekday (Monday through Friday).
(b) Weekdays from Thursday, December 6, 2012 to Friday, December 21, 2012 (the “Contest Period”), the Station will air a daily Holiday trivia question for viewers to answer during Daytime @ Nine which airs 9:00 a.m. until 9:59 a.m. CT weekdays on KABB, channel FOX 29. Then, to enter, viewers will be prompted to visit the FOX San Antonio Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxsanantonio; “Like” the Facebook page which will allow access to the “12 Days of Giving Contest” entry form located on the Station’s Fan Zone tab of the FOX San Antonio Facebook page, and complete the entry from with your name, address, phone, email and answer to the daily trivia question. .
(c) The contest starts on Thursday, December 6, 2012 and all entries must be received by Station by 9:59 a.m. CST on Friday, December 21, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) The first entry received by Station with the correct “trivia answer of the day” on the entry form will win the predetermined prize which will be a wrapped Christmas present visible to the viewers on the news set, for a total of twelve (12) winners. The daily prize will be a predetermined Christmas present which shall be visible to the winners on the Stations’ news set during the Daytime @ 9 program. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which entries were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
(e) All entries received that are incorrect, incomplete, corrupted, duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be determined each weekday during the Contest Period. Each of the twelve (12) winners will receive one (1) prize valued between $100 and $400. The applicable prize will be unwrapped and announced on-air during the Daytime @ 9 program. Winners will be notified of the estimated retail value of the prize(s) as well as any prize restrictions.
2. Winners will be notified at the time of entry and by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time winners claim their prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Failure to collect the prize within 10 business days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contest entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received at the same time with the correct answer.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229 and on the Station’s website at www.FOXsanantonio.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “12 Days of Giving,” KABB/KMYS 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78229 by December 31, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Facebook.com, Ciceron, Inc., Buddy Media, Inc. and Sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.